The admission policy of MSBG and MESBG gives equal consideration to all children, regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religious denomination, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Contact us to schedule an observation and school tour (birth to age six 270 846-1122, first through sixth grades 270 936-7666). Enrollment applications will not be considered until an in-class observation has been completed. Observations are approximately 20 minutes in duration and can be scheduled Monday-Thursday anytime from 8:15-9:30 a.m. In an effort to provide you with both time to observe our programs and time to discuss any questions that you may have following your observation, we ask that you please make arrangements for the care of your child.
- Submit an Enrollment Application along with a non-refundable application fee of $50.00 to MSBG for Infant, Pre-Primary and Primary programs or $75.00 to MESBG for Elementary program. Applications are accepted year-round and students may be enrolled mid-year if spaces are available. A completed application and application fee must be submitted to secure a place on the waiting list.
- Upon acceptance to MSBG or MESBG (Infant, Pre-Primary, Primary program & Elementary programs), a $200.00 non-refundable enrollment fee will be due with your enrollment package. When re-enrolling for a subsequent year, the re-enrollment fee for MSBG and MESBG is $150.00.
- An annual materials/activity fee will be assessed at $150 for MSBG for Infant, Pre-Primary and Primary programs or $170 for MESBG for Elementary program.
- MSBG and MESBG will host two Parent Orientation Evenings prior to the beginning of each school year to provide an overview of the Montessori philosophy. One (or both) parents must attend one orientation evening. During this time, we will review our Parent Handbook (school policies) and provide dates for Parent Education Evenings. Upon attending a Parent Orientation Evening, enrollment is confirmed.
- If enrollment is full, applications are kept on file, in order of: receipt, waiting to meet the age criteria or the next available space.
Admission Information and Fees
- All children between the ages of 6 weeks through 12 years of age are eligible for enrollment in either the Infant, Pre-Primary, Primary or Elementary Programs.
- All currently enrolled children and applicant siblings will be offered pre-enrollment contracts for the following year.
- If enrolling two children, a 10% discount will be deducted toward the tuition of one student.
- Tuition is due on the 1st day of each month either by post-dated check (all checks due and kept on file upon enrollment acceptance) or automatic bank withdrawal.
There will be no refunding of enrollment or tuition payments should you choose to discontinue using MSBG or MESBG services at any particular time.
Infant Program (6 weeks through 12 months) 7:30-3:00 $750/month
Pre-Primary Programs (starting at 13 months) 7:30-3:00: $720/month
Primary Program (3-6 years) 7:30-3:00: $625/month
Elementary Program (6-12 years) 7:30-3:00: $675/month
After School/ Extended Day 3:00-5:15: $150/month
Download the Infant, Pre-Primary, Primary enrollment application here.
Download the Elementary enrollment application here.